View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
Drunken gay-enabling degenerate
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cancer on Society Bleeding heart liebral How dumb can you get? Atheist

napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Mexican slut rapes Arnold Schwarzenegger! - 05-19-2011, 07:31 PM

Quote:
There is a simple explanation for this situation, which you would see if you weren't so blinded by politics and the sexism of mass media. Mr. Schwarzenegger is obviously suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, and has been a victim of physical, mental, and emotional abuse. I don't know how he spited GOD to deserve this, I only hope it's not too late and he accepts the Lord Jesus Christ into his heart.
well whatever, shes retired with benefits and has 'moved on' so she is no longer a 'threat' to your republican friend IF she ever was. BUT it is interesting that his wifey-poo was all "Oh NO he would never do something like that!!!!!" when the words were out that he had been all the frisky one with coworkers before ('groping,' sassing 'etceteras') and now she's like "Whuuuut? I am packing my bag and taking the Midnight Train to Georgia You Lied to Me Get Out the Back Jack-Make a New Plan Stan!"

But the marriage can be saved...if the two hearts work as one.