View Single Post
(#21)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Time To Register Your Sissy Boy For Vacation Bible Gun Camp! - 07-16-2008, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Notice the papist calls 13 year olds "men and women".....Disgusting pedophile.

As for your nancyboy brother the meter maid, don't make us laugh. He's nothing but an imposter, like you.

Your threat has been passed along to the DOF, child rapist.
Dear Pastor Zeke,
My somewhat sissy-boy sons who have enrolled for the camp have requested a special assignment in response to the threats made by the pedophilic SPANK Team of the papist beelzebub worshipping girlie-man.
They humbly request that in addition to the listed items you posted, they be allowed to bring their .408 Chey-Tac Sniper Rifles with Tactical Ballistic Computers. Also they would love to utilize their homemade ghillie suits their Godly mother and they have worked on for the last 6 months.

Do these items meet with your approval?

We have nicknamed our energetic younguns "TGRFG"......for "Team Grim Reapers For God".

I noticed that the Landover Gun Shop and Ammunition has already picked up our design for retail.

Judges 15:16
And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.