Thread: My apologies
View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash

adosdrummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.adosdrummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.adosdrummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.adosdrummer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My apologies - 05-31-2009, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
One name - Job.
Of which verses were you thinking?

Chapter and verse?

De:32:35: To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

Eze:25:17: And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

Lu:21:22: For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are .written may be fulfilled.

2Th:1:8: In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

This is God and vengeance - the unbeliever will die miserably and suffer eternal torment. PRAISE!
My heart breaks for the members of your church. You can only see one side of God, there is soooo much more to Him!!! Jesus Is a lover! Yes those days will come, and soon!

exodus 34:6-7
Then the LORD passed by in front of him and proclaimed, "The LORD, the LORD God, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in lovingkindness and truth;

Thats how we must be

Its not a religion, its a relationship