View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Zaiger has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Zaiger has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Zaiger has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Zaiger has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Zaiger has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Zaiger has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Zaiger has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Dealing With Door to Door Mormons - 07-31-2011, 08:41 AM

This is what i normally do, i invite them in and ask them to sit down. I inform them that i will hear their words if they stay for mine, they ALWAYS agree. I will then inform them that I do not tolerate liars in my hose and if they have accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. They once again will say yes. After they are done telling me their perverted view of our lord I ask them if they really accepted Jesus they would not be Mormon because "if you have Jesus in your hart there is no room for Joseph, his 12 wives and Macaroni the magic angel", come on folks you know i am right. Then i tell them i will kick that magic underwear right off their rears if they don't get off my property or repent.