View Single Post
(#498)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Science proves that black people look like apes. - 05-16-2018, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyijackson View Post
I don’t feel anything towards apes. You have no understanding of my culture, I’m African American not African. They worship their gods because they came first. The argument that Africans started slavery is just a tool to confuse African Americans and turn them against Africans when the real people to be against, if anyone, are Europeans. Slavery in Africa wasn’t nearly as cruel as slavery in America. Not only that but black people in Africa weren’t mistreated or hunted after their emancipation in Africa. Also, just cause a black person says something doesn’t make it right. Someone saying that black people needed slavery is someone who’s wrong. Slavery is the whole reason Africa is in a state of disarray right now.
Miss Antoinette,

You really are quite the racist, aren't you? Not only are you racist towards the poor benighted nigras of Africa, you are also racist towards people from Europe.

So, because your peeps in Africa sold a load of defective goods to the white man a few hundred years ago an entire coontinent is going down the tubes? That's all we white people get from you people. Why don't you blame us for causing droughts and famines in your homeland while you're at it.

I will pray that you change your racist ways.

YIC
TT

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.