View Single Post
(#28)
Old
True Christian™

exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.exMormon has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Easter is about Jesus. Period - 04-05-2010, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humble servant View Post
I couldn't spend all day in church yesterday because there are all Catholic churches and Mormon churches & temples from Asian religions...therefor I spent the day in my backyard praying in 12 half hour long sessions.

Wow! Way to stick it to our saviour. This was the day we celebrate his resurrection and you couldn't get your lazy ass out of whereever it is you are and find a Baptist Church? You don't have to answer to me, but how are you going to explain that to God? What will you say to him? Jesus died for your sins and your lazy rear has no respect for what he did for us.