View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

kimberly is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Nerima Daikon Brothers , truely evil animae - 02-04-2011, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
There is no such thing as a chink Christian. Never in the history of Mankind. Don't come in here blaspheming and trying to encourage kids to watch that slant cartoon under false pretenses.
but it's completely true! ive seen alot of japanese animes with christians and catholics. i came here to find nice god loving people but you guys are all scary! what evidence do you have to suggest there isnt any asians who believe in christianity? there's so much racism and hate here... I cant comprehend how all of you can worship god while being so foul hearted... I mean, is it really that different than america? we have south park and family guy and such. I dont want to be japanese. im proud to be an american but i have an appreciation of japan and their culture. may god save you all...

by the way. you may dismiss everything ive said but it is a fact that japan has the lowest rape reports in the world and is known as one of the safest developed countries for women in the world