View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash, failed troll

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Retard Posting Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen

InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Reasons my daughter's period could be late? - 11-08-2017, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
The only risk is in letting her dance with Satan.

I refuse.

The LORD is my Refuge. In JESUS' NAME I REBUKE ANY PREGNANCY!
Okay than...I can't stop you from being an irresponsible parent. I just hope if she is and by the sounds of it the way your describing it on this forum most likely she is. That she at least carries the baby healthily.

As much as we like to cling to faith God has given us the ability to solve our own problems and heal our sickness.

A pregnancy test won't lead to abortion. My family is very prolife. My sister when she was pregnant went to this one center ran by a local church to get tested.

I'm not saying take her to planned Parenthood I'm saying know now before she begins to hide it. Because trust me if you continue to act irrationally she will find ways to hide it. As much as you love to cling to the idea that you can watch her forever you honestly can't .

Heck you don't even have to bring her to a center you can buy a test and do it at home. I'm not saying abortion is okay or should be done but I'm saying find out now so you can plan ahead.

A pregnancy test isn't a dance with Satan it's finding out the answer your desperately seeking it's knowing what is wrong. As much as you rebuke it...it could ultimately be God's will as to whether she is or isn't.

Why not find out the extent of God's will now so that way you know? Or are you too prideful to risk the life an unborn child just for the sake of keeping up godly appearances?

Yet my pleas to reason will fall on deaf ears. Maybe this is god exerting his will for all the times you claimed to speak for him just to remind you whose really in charge.

Heh It'd be kind of ironic maybe if the baby was born autistic for the sins of the parents. I'll consult my tarot I'm pretty accurate in my readings. I confirmed the sex of one my friends children.

I'll get back too you if you refuse to listen to reason.