View Single Post
(#21)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cancer on Society Sissy Cry Baby

Ravenmann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ravenmann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ravenmann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Greetings from an atheist - 05-08-2019, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherLarry View Post
The True Christian™ has gifts of the Spirit, including discernment. You have given me no reason to declare you a straight person. You have no wife, apparently; you have not mentioned a gun collection. You haven't discussed hunting or fishing or siring sons like a hopeful hetero male would do, no matter how young.

And we don't insult the gaywise here. We love them and pray for them. I know personally the joy they can bring. That's why it's not necessary to hide from us even your darkest sin.

BrotherLarry

Well, I do plan on owning guns and one of my wishes in to start hunting. As of now, I only own a Mondial Brevettata model 1900.
I plan on getting myself ammo for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
This is very familiar. Where have I seen it all before, just days ago? Oh look, here it is!

Are you implying that I am the same person as OP of that thread. I most surely am not. Please check the IP adress under which I am posting this and you shall have your ultimate proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
As dear Sister Mary has so kindly noted, once our investigation is finished, then you might be able to post new threads. But only IF our Godly investigators are satisfied that you are not here to cause trouble, troll, or otherwise conduct yourself in a manner that is not in accordance with our Godly principles.

Why do you think it's odd that I'm 84? The good Lord has spared me from a stroke, and so far I don't have any other unfortunate health conditions. And that is largely due to clean living and worshipping the good Lord constantly, although I do thank you for wishing me well, and I return the sentiment. That's why I've referred you to Biblical verses that you need to know.

As for your statement about us having any "legit evidence to look on and review", I do believe that I have shared some very important and relevant Scriptural verses with you. What you need to do is get yourself a copy of the King James Bible, 1611. Open it up and study it carefully. Do NOT get any of those other watered-down versions, and do not cherry-pick the nice verses whilst leaving the stronger ones behind. The KJV Bible is not a box of chocolates. ALL of it is what the Lord has left for us to study, from cover to cover.

II Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"

Sincerely,
Isabella W.

As I already mentioned, I am not here to troll and cause trouble in any way, shape or form, which can be proven by my posts so far, and I promise to continue posting well thought out and quality posts.

I do find it a little odd, considering elderly in my country don't really engage in online communities, excluding facebook of course.

I downloaded the version of the Bible you recommended and I will begin reading it tonight. Maybe I will post mine thoughts of it once I am hopefully approved.