View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cancer on Society Sissy Cry Baby

Ravenmann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ravenmann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ravenmann is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Greetings from an atheist - 05-08-2019, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
That's good. You can't imagine how many evil sinners come onto this website proclaiming themselves geniuses who know better than us.

I need to correct you on that. We have a subforum for exposing false religions. This includes new age religions, but also the older cults as well. After all, Islam and Hinduism are equally as false and illegitimate as Scientology and Rastafarianism.

But you just told us "I am not saying that I know more than you." While new intelligence on Satan and his wicked works is always welcome, you're not in a position to see right from wrong. You need to convert from the atheist cult and get right with Christ Jesus , and then you will have the necessary mental framework to contribute meaningfully to this body of knowledge.

A non-Christian can only ever be tolerated, NEVER accepted. Follow the KJV 1611 Holy Bible to the letter, and we'll welcome you with open arms as a brother. Reject Christ, and we'll see you in Hell, from Heaven.
Right and wrong is subjective. What I meant to say is that I have the knowledge about those religions that have been gained from internal sources, such as interacting with some long standing members or obtaining and reading some hard to find book that gives us some insight on how those cults work. Also, please note that atheists are not a cult in any way.
So, that's about it. I hope I can be tolerated, if not accepted.