View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra

Collinslaw is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Hello ,I am new here.Thank you Jesus! - 04-27-2019, 10:39 PM

I have been an avid reader of this godly site and I really do commend the moderators and every true Christian for saying the truth exactly the way it is.I really learnt a lot. Let's continue to press forward towards prize of the upward calling of Christ.kudos to those who painstakingly taught the Holy Scriptures here and gave out necessary corrections,reprove, convincing and exhortation in Holiness as demanded by God.Alleluia! God bless land over baptist church for guiding a truth I have rarely seen in many places. The Holy Spirit guides us to all truths and this is really necessary for all children of God. Well, had my own fair share of trials and persecution as a christian which I would later narrate.let me get down to basics only as I am typing with my phone now.
My name: Chidili Collins
Mission & occupation: preaching the gospel to the unsaved and Christians too
Education: read law and graduated not too long ago
Place: west Africa.

2 Timothy chapter 3 v 16:-"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness."
I have lots of wonderful testimonies to share and also hard lessons of life for any Christian to learn from.
May peace of God be unto those understand the cross and power of God manifested through Christ Jesus.

John chapter 15 verses 13-14
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.