View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default A simple way to solve the immigration crisis. - 05-18-2019, 10:41 PM

The Mexicans and other brown skinned races crossing our border is a constitutional crisis, as said by our godly President Trump himself. I dug up a few Bible verses and I’ll explain what should be done after.

2 Thessalonians 3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

The brownies coming up should have some sort of useful skill if they even hope to set foot on the soil of God’s favorite country. Vetting is important.

1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Sorry but if you are a disabled brownie who is too lazy to work and likes to make up excuses like “they cut off my legs back home” then you should be labeled a terrorist for hoping to profit in MY country.

Proverbs 23:4 Labour not to be rich: cease from thine own wisdom.

You should come expecting to work for the sole purpose of enjoying the American soil if that’s what you want. Don’t expect us to hand out high wages to you. Being here should be good enough right?

Anyway, why has there been no plan to gather up all of the illegals to put to work on a plantation in exchange for living in the US? Of course we’d need to hire security around the perimeters but we can also solve the crisis by making a few of the brownies into overseers in exchange for an extra piece of bread or something. I see no wrong in this according to The Bible and since we are technically giving them the chance to walk on American soil in exchange for working under contract for X number of decades, it isn’t considered slavery either so it wouldn’t be “slavery” either.

I feel that if they get here and are closely watched at all times on these plantations, then the only harm they could do is amongst the other brownies since if they left, they’d breach contract and face automatic deportation to an offshore prison (maybe Guantanamo?)

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).