View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Thank you Pastor Pistle!
Forum Member

Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Italians taking over Europe - 08-30-2007, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerItalia View Post
That would be thr Greeks, Italians are hot, And I'm not gay but I can see there are loads of handsome Italian men, Or noses are not big some are some are not like most countries It's a mix. And you have Shakira as your Pcicture Read the Wikipedia about her and any other site she has Italian blood mate

Forza Italia we are the sex
Lol, I do happen to love Greek food a lot and you have it backwards!

If you really knew me for real. Italians are at the bottom of my list to hang with.

I have been told that I look like Shakira many times. I will admit that the avvey was taken about 10 years ago. I have gained 10 pounds since then. It was from the pasta.

Speaking of the subject. If her ancestors are so great, why did she have to come to America to prove her stuff? ( I guess her culture and South America was not good enough. Italians are greedy)

And she did land her stuff on AMERICAN IDOL last year! And she did not win one oscar!! LOL.