View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Preserving Freehold's dead for Christ's return

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Christian Love True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College TC Bravery Ready for the Rapture Real American™ Early riser Ex-eurotrash The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Alternative Facts Saved 1 Year Proud Team Fortress Denier

Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alan Swallows will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Uri Geller Will Use Telepathic Powers To Stop Jeremy Corbyn Becoming PM - 03-25-2019, 12:39 PM

Sorry it took me a while to respond. I've been very busy, the bodies are piling up downstairs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
I thought they used a different method to determine what most people wanted?
Yes, they had a referendum and afterward in a general election 80% of Britons voted for political parties that promised during the campaign to support Brexit. No mind-reading required. I feel psychically and very strongly that most people don't want to hear Uri Geller's feels over reals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
That does sound very dangerous. How come the CNN and other mainstream media are not covering this?! A wizard meddling with politics using his mind is much more dangerous than Russian trolls which use only fake news.

At least we can defend ourselves from fake news (by watching Fox News and following QAnon on the Twitters and Instagrams), but how can we defend ourselves from spoon and mind bending wizards????? I bet that's how Obama was elected!

2 Chronicles 33:6 - And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.
Sister, there is no need for alarm.

Psalm 91:5 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Psalm 91:6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

We should not fear witchcraft or other works of the devil. As Christians it is we who have power over demons...

Matthew 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

...except the very powerful ones.

Matthew 17:14 And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying,
Matthew 17:15 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.
16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.
Matthew 17:17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.
Matthew 17:18 And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.
Matthew 17:19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?
Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Matthew 17:21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

So I've been fasting. I haven't eaten for two hours and already feel a little faint. I just know that if I be good and pray really hard, God will make Brexit happen.

James 5:16b The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

But I don't want to be overconfident either:

First Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.