View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Unsaved trash, rabid godmocker

Caution - Poster is Crazy Full of it How dumb can you get? Rides the Short Bus Hellbound Heathen

Location: Run children, ZEKE is ready for the brown eye invitational
RomanK is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.RomanK is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.RomanK is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.RomanK is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.RomanK is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.RomanK is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.RomanK is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.RomanK is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.RomanK is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.RomanK is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.RomanK is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Debunking common myths about Christianity - 10-11-2010, 10:50 PM

The ten Commandments! They say that we are not to be as humansit, yet the foundation of the ten cemmandments is of a humansit nature. No killing, no covanting, ect. Jesus was a humanist. Love others as I have loved you!

Here's something to think about.

Pharisee: A group of jews who strictly follow the laws of Moses. Moses' law being the ten commandments. Jesus had only one, why wasn't our very own saviors commandment added? /\
Even more so, if following the ten commandments is that of a Jew, which is essentially a Jewish custom, then doesn't that means those who follow the ten commandments are jews as well. yet I doubt you were born a Jew. So I guess your a false jew, as it says. Oddly enough if You are a Jew and are a Christian then I guess you have two masters, like christians do, Moses and Jesus.

There's a fine line between good and evil, and I'll ba D/\mned is anyone knows where it is.