View Single Post
(#56)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants - 01-30-2013, 04:33 AM

[QUOTE=SickSadWorld;973124]Modest? I think so. Trousers, unlike jeans, fit loosely around the butt and thighs so it's not like you are just wearing a new layer of skin (Please don't make me look up the definition of trousers, haha. I know how some of you people can get )
Plus, I don't buy expensive clothes, I probably budget myself to $20.00 every time I shop and that is a hard thing to do in these times! (You've got to be thrifty!) [quote]
Well the pictures you showed above do not look modest to me. They look rather tight and revealing of your private area. Why not learn to sew and sew your own skirts.

[QUOTE=SickSadWorld;973124]I understand that ultimately, all pants are going to be considered a sin when worn by a woman. [quote]
Pretty much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickSadWorld View Post
On a funny note though, it is WAY too cold up here in Canada to wear a skirt or dress all the time! Plus it gets windy... What if my skirt flies up? (Jokes, jokes)
Nonsense. You just need to wear a heavy skirt, some warm underwear and wool socks underneath. Also if you wear a skirt made of a heavy fabric, it won't "fly up".

I sew all of my ankle length denim skirts, and if I can handle 5 kids, 10 acres and a bunch of dogs in a skirt, I'm pretty sure others can as well. Come on girl, we've lived like this for centuries, don't wuss out on us now!

Drama queen

Last edited by BelieverInGod; 04-03-2013 at 06:42 PM.