View Single Post
(#18)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Real American™ TC Bravery

The Hand has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Hand has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Hand has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Hand has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Hand has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Hand has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Hand has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Hand has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Hand has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Hand has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Hand has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 7 Reasons why God HATES Australia! - 05-19-2010, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelze-bub View Post
Your immediate connection & interest with the homosexual content within my post & the content of your initial post only confirms that you suffer a repressed sexuality. You chose to accept the temptation put before you! I put it to you sir, that you are in fact a closet homosexual sinner who is hiding behind the thinly veiled Christian persona "Cranky Old Man"
Thanks for your expert psychologist review, Doctor.

So let me see if I understand the science behind it:

You post openly and shamelessly about your obsession with fags and queers, apologize profusely for those AIDS spreading abominations of nature in some pointless attempt to justify their unGODly sodomite ways, and then anyone who steps up and tells you to stop doing that and backs it up with scripture is the queer?

1Cor. 6
[9]
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind

If you repent now, CHRIST might take pity on you.

May the call of Jihad be forever outshined, outmatched, and outlasted by the The LORD's Crusade, to the end of eternity and the extinction of mortal flesh. Let those who march against it in His name be as giants - pure of heart, strong of body, honored, invulnerable. May those warriors be burning stars in the firmament of battle, angels of death on shining wings, bringing swift annihilation to the enemies of CHRIST. Amen.