View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Caution - Poster is Crazy Full of it Caution - Poster is on Drugs Rides the Short Bus Uppity Woman/Enabler Perv Cancer on Society

Scarlet Wynter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scarlet Wynter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scarlet Wynter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scarlet Wynter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Even a girl can have a computer! - 11-06-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
Quit lying, it's not a fantasy world. I've heard it straight from the mouths of women. They want men out of the picture, "men" are the reason for everything wrong in the world, blah, blah, blah. They want to kill most men, and only keep the gay men around (because they're pretty much women in mens bodies) to supply sperm. They even spell women as "womyn" because they don't want to use the word "men".

Somehow when your 25+ and not married, they assume you're a lesbian just like they are. Truth be told, there just weren't any True Christian men about.
First time I've heard of it.