View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Unsaved trash

Truth I Seek is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Truth I Seek is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-15-2013, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
How about explain why you reject all the evidence for God's existence. There are many sources of evidence: the Bible; creation (Rom 1:18-32), creation science and Flood geology; world events, answered prayers and miracles; and your own conscience (Rom 1:18-32). Rational discussion is encouraged on this forum. So I challenge you to explain why you reject all the evidence for God, without resorting to fallacious (irrational) reasoning, especially "begging the question," which I mentioned in the OP. Maybe then you'll see how foolish your position is.
These are all faith related evidences. I need factual evidence. And the reality is that there isn't a single factual evidence of the existence of your god.

The bible is not the proof of god's existence, it's the claim of it's existence. In the same way the qu'ran it's the claim that Mohammed is the true prophet of allah and has pretty much the same faith related evidences that the bible has. Why do you accept one and reject the other?