View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

True Heterosexual™ Ex-Mary Worshipper Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian Beauty Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls True Christian Lady

Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mrs. Isaac Peters has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: The New Jet Aircraft for Pastor Zeke Committee. - 03-14-2015, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Farmer View Post
We'd better get started on extending Freehold's main runway, then.
Then it's also a Christian job-creation program. Then Jimmy-Roy, bless his heart, can become a productive member of society again, as I'm sure he wants to do, and stop eating us out of house and home, not that we'd ever begrudge him, of course (Luke 6:30).

1 Cor. 11:8-9: For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.