View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged national monument hater

Violins Demonized Full of it Caution - Poster is on Drugs Perv

Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Mailbag: Fox News exposes the WAR ON MEN! - 11-30-2012, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob4God View Post
It is so fortunate for all of us that women have never taken to flaunting their body parts, such as showing off their breasts or their childbearing hips:

I suppose this is either an act of oppression because she is doing it to please heterosexual males, or an act of liberation because she is doing it to please lesbians. It has nothing to do with personal gain or vanity.

Really? Why all the hate for heterosexual men but none for homosexual men?

Surely they enjoy showing off just as much:

Yes but nothing of the female anatomy is celebrated by just every family in America and the gay men aren't building a national monument. "Oh kids get in the car we're going to go worship the giant white cock"

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. (Luke 19:27)