View Single Post
(#40)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian

worshiper29 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.worshiper29 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.worshiper29 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.worshiper29 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.worshiper29 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.worshiper29 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.worshiper29 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Rape Can Be Beautiful! - 07-05-2015, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acts 29 View Post
To all of you goats, I'm getting my sheep ass out of here. If you're really a christian I would suggest that you do the same. This is not in any way, shape or form a website which is christian. Apologies to any atheists reading their garbage and I want you to know that not all christians believe what these bigots do.
You are trying to lead True Christians away. Crack a KJV Bible and learn. You are with the ravening wolves and your name isn't in the book of life, so you are going to hell for your own doings! God is sending plagues to you, Glory!

Matthew 7:15 (KJV) --- Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Revelation 22:18-19 (KJV) --

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Isaiah 12:21 (KJV) -- Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers

Ezekiel 9:6 (KJV) -- Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women