View Single Post
(#6)
Old
True Communist™ - will suffer for an eternity in Hell
Unsaved Trash

Commmmmunnissss Marxist

Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Red Army is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Live Report from the Capitol Building Insurrection - 01-06-2021, 09:13 PM

Welcome Americans to the thirld world! I am so happy this day has arrived.

As I predicted in 2016, Donald Trump was the shortest way to a Civil War in America. Now, with the weapons Putin has sent to the BLM and Soros' money, it is time to Make America Great Once and For All (MAGOFA).

There is no longer a Congress in America, and you have two presidents. This is called a "power vacuum" which will lead to the strongest and more organized wing to win.

I am trying to reach an agreement with the "Proletarian Party of America" ( I personally belong to the American Proletarian Party) to see if we can add numbers. I believe we are 16 people if we add both parties. With that, and due the fragility of the political situation in your country, we can rule at least an state. My bet is Georgia, which has twice rejected Trump already.

Long live the revolution!

Acts 2:44-45
44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.