View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Unsaved trash
False Christian who dodges questions and denies the Bible

hell is people is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What if god doesn't exist ? - 11-07-2010, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
What an odd excuse for a human being you are.

People have had more success teaching sign language to gorillas. The gorillas certainly gave more evidence of understanding what it was that they were being taught.

Seek out the original languages of the Bible if you dare. There are no versions that accept homosexual behavior. Indeed, if there were a gorilla language edition of the Bible, the "no put boy dangle part in boy pooper part" would be very clear.

Gyno Sapienly Yours,

Handmaiden
Haha I truly hope you write a book one day because I have not stopped laughing at you and you inability to comprehend pure logic... were u also home schooled by hillbillies? haha if you think the pooper boy part if clear then you are blind and retarded.

you wouldnt know the original bible if it slapped you in the face.

wow imagine the bible in sign language I wonder if they are believers....coz you claim without belief in the bible you cant believe in god.

SHAME you people are Hitlers children and you will get what is coming and I guarantee you it wont be a happy heaven.