View Single Post
(#407)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Asshat Turdhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Asshat Turdhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Asshat Turdhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Asshat Turdhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Asshat Turdhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Informative World Map - 06-08-2013, 05:38 PM

When i saw this, I almost burst into laughter. This map is filled with generalized ethnic steryotypes that demonstrate a complete lack of research. I will explain this one inaccuracy at a time.

Eskimo is a name that is meant to apply to all of the natives in America in icy areas. You seem to have taken that and applied it to all the coastal areas in the northern ocean. Also, you have highlighted all of Greenland even though only the southern coastal areas have people on them, inner Greenland is inhospitable. I don't know how you applied soviets to Canada. They are neither communists nor have they had any affiliation with the USSR.

While many drugs come from that area of South America, not everyone there participates in it. Much of South America is stable. Brazil actually has the largest statue of Jesus in the world in the city of Rio. The "could be anything" area are the countries of Argentina and Chile. Both are very stable and have thriving cultures and governments. This area was also the site of the Incan empire, second in greatness only to the Roman and Mongol empires.

Austrians? You happen to be referring to the continent of Australia. You seem to have confused Austria, a country in mid Europe with Australia.

Russia is not Communist anymore. The USSR dissolved in 1991, it is now both democratic capitalist, and now no longer an enemy of the United States. "Chinks" are pads on the shins of cowboys made to prevent hitting them to hard. I assume you are using it to reference the Chinese. You have highlighted not only China but all of southeast asia and japan, both of which would punch you if you called them Chinese. Al Qaeda does not is not run in India, where did you get that idea. India has had many riots by the Hindi population angered by Muslims in India, they might hate Islam more than we do. Joo is not a word, Jew, which is what i think you meant to say is a word.

These "Sand-Nigras" and "Jigaboos" were the site of many glorious empires. Egypt, which were building pyramids while the rest of the world was praying for rain. Civilizations in North Africa were the first to smelt iron. Africa is probably one of the only places on Earth that has a constant export of diamonds.

And now Europe. England is not godless and has a thriving christian population. Ireland is catholic yes but that is no excuse to insult them. Germany has not been run by Nazi's since 1945. If it weren't for the empire started by the "anti christ" area, Christianity would never have spread far from the Middle East. What about Scandinavia makes you think they are sex mad.

Arm yourselves with knowledge, for the night is dark and full of terrors

Aegon Targaryen