View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

PhoenixOwl is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default I'm a Sissy! (Oh no!) - 11-20-2007, 08:12 AM

Or so this article would have me believe.

So, to begin with, I suppose I should go through the list at the bottom and see which applies to me. The list is as follows (for those of you too lazy to click the link and read it there):

"Hop-scotch, doll playing, the wearing of wigs, the wearing of low socks, coordinated clothing or any pink or purple article of clothing, untrimmed fingernails, curious artistic or musical tendencies, a wild imagination, hair over the ears or collar or 'bowl cuts,' swaying or skipping, reading too much, insisting on keeping their bedroom door shut, a bouncing walk, lisping, crying or pouting, fear of heights, fear of swimming, fear of the dark, disinterest in sports, refusing to disrobe in the locker room or shower after gym class, asking too many questions about David & Jonathan, extending fingers during a yawn or while eating or drinking, winking, whispering, giggling, bowing, and being the last one picked for a team of any sort."

I have "curious" musical tendancies. An extreamely wild imagination is one of the qualities I love about myself. I alwas have my hair covering my ears. I read a lot. My bedroom door is always shut when I'm in it. I have a fear of heights. I dislike sports (with the exception of soccer, though I don't actually play or watch the sport being played). I [i]hated[i] undressing in the locker rooms. I whisper when required. I giggle from time to time. I'm never picked for sports at all, since I refuse to play (unless it's soccer).

So is that enough ticks against me? Suppose I'm a sissy. Now that that's done with, a few things hit a strong chord with me. I would like to answer the following questions:

1) Curious artistic or musical tendancies? So what, a guy can't be an artist? Or a musician? Where in the world would the logic for such an idea even come from? I weep. I truly do.

2) Since when does a wild imagination make you a sissy? I'd like to think it inspires creativity. But oh no, we can't have that, now can we? All us males gots to think inside the box. Anything outside business is strictly forbidden. This is serious business.

3) Reading? Reading? Give me a moment to calm my rage. Since when did reading become something that would make me a sissy? Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

4) The three fears mentioned... Hmm... a man can't be afraid anymore? I'm a fraid of heights for the obvious reason that, if I fall, SPLAT, no more me. I used to be afraid of the dark because I was afraid of the unknown. And one might be afraid of swimming because of a fear of drowning, no? So all add up to the biological fear of death and/or pain. Only sissys fear that. Why is that?

There were others that angered me, but those four are the main ones. I'm done my rant.

Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 11-20-2007 at 11:20 AM. Reason: foul language removed