View Single Post
(#27)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: New Jap Outrage: Manga Bible!! - 03-10-2008, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synyster_Gates View Post
Anyway I cannot understand how this manga can be bad.
Japan is a country where their idea of warding off evil spirits is for men in thongs to jump together into a mud pit. Why would we want our children to learn about God from them?

Quote:
Dont you want there to be more christians? This is a new medium for spreading gods word, and should be embraced. Perhaps this will help people young people see the true message of christianity,
There are only two media necessary or desirable for the spread of God's word: the Holy Spirit and the Holy Bible. There are just too many people peddling a watered down, unbiblical version of Christianity for us to be happy about one more.

Quote:
as this wesite did not help me see it. All I see here is extremeism and people squabbling and exchanging insults. .
I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished! Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division. Luke 12:49-51 That's a direct quote from Jesus. In what way is that not "the true message of Christianity?"

Quote:
And sorry to any good christians who may be offended by this
We're not offended by your criticism (though we are offended by your refusal to capitalize "Christianity"). We're just puzzled why you think Christianity is all love and hugs and puppies when the central message of Christianity is live your life the way God told you to in the Bible or you will burn in Hell. If that offends liberal Christians, well, too bad. We're in the business of saving souls, not soothing bruised egos, and we're not going to lie about God's word.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25