View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Resident ex-satanist
True Christian™

True Christian™ Parking Lot Tither

Location: What's the hottest place you can think of...Wrong; it's Phoenix
Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Can one be an Anarchist and a Christian? - 12-20-2007, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahimaaz Smith View Post
I wouldn't know what action pimps see, and don't really want to. But I can see your picture, friend, and you are a pussy.

So why do you keep denying it?

Ya this was my original picture

Someone got creative with photoshop and I thought it was funny enough to keep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahimaaz Smith View Post
That's grammar police.
heheh, ya I actually caught that one after I posted it and just kept thinking "shit, the grammAr police are gonna bust me on that one". Looks like I was right....can you just let me off this one time with a warning, Officer?

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I will fear no evil...