View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv Sissy Cry Baby How dumb can you get? Rides the Short Bus Retard Posting Homer Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it The swine behind the pearl The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cancer on Society Violins Caution - Poster is Crazy

biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Death penalty for masturbation? The FACTS say YES! - 08-20-2018, 04:39 AM

I am not doubting or debating anything that you say here as you speak from experience.

As a homosexual who masturbates in public I am no expert in such matters.

But I thought you would have appreciated a few fine points of her presentation.

St. Faustina, saw hell as a place of great torture;

She goes on: The kinds of tortures I saw: the first torture that constitutes hell is the loss of God; the second is perpetual remorse of conscience; the third is that one’s condition will never change; the fourth is the fire that will penetrate the soul without destroying it – a terrible suffering

the fifth torture is continual darkness and a terrible suffocating smell, and, despite the darkness, the devils and the souls of the damned see each other and all the evil, both of others and their own; the sixth torture is the constant company of Satan; the seventh torture is horrible despair

These are the tortures suffered by all the damned together, but that is not the end of their sufferings. There are special tortures destined for particular souls. These are the torments of the senses. I assume she means sensual or by senses something that can be felt, experienced as real torture . . .

Each soul undergoes terrible and indescribable sufferings, related to the manner in which it has sinned. There are caverns and pits of torture where one form of agony differs from another. I would have died at the very sight of these tortures if the omnipotence of God had not supported me.

This goes along with some of your own fine points earlier mentioned:

Let the sinner know that he will be tortured throughout all eternity, in those senses which he made use of to sin.

I take that to mean the sensual appetites and sensual experiences that were used in sin, will be the same senses tortured throughout all eternity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Like the child sitting in math class who gets the answer right but does the equation wrong, you've come to the right conclusion about Hell but have gone about it the wrong way. I was a Catholic for many, many years, and in those years I put my heart and soul into the faith. What I later found out was the faith wasn't in Christ, it was in the profiteering and glorification of the Vatican. Women like this, it's a poorly kept secret in Catholic circles, suffer from PMS and extreme ugliness, and if they are lucky can find work in the nunneries as a loonymystic.

You see dear, they start spewing "visions" which are in reality hallucinations from drunken escapades, which get more and more creative when they get a taste for, and become whores for attention. This woman's ramblings are only tolerated by the Catholics because they don't conflict with what they say and don't bring attention to the pagan rituals or priestly abuse upon children. Anything that brings more gold coins into the Vatican coffers will be hailed as "divinely inspired" by that Child Molestation and Mob Organization, despite how down to earth and humble the latest CEO appears. It is, after all, good for business.