View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

BishopAgyanMam is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BishopAgyanMam is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BishopAgyanMam is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience" - 06-08-2010, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
You are being ridiculous, Elizabeth. Your argument is basically this: If the Bible says something that I know for a fact isn't true, would I believe the Bible anyway? For that argument to work, there would have to be something in the Bible that is false, but there isn't. If the premise of an "if" statement is false, then the conclusion is utterly meaningless. Simple predicate calculus can tell you that.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
i thank you so very much sir for reports like this! i really enjoy reading statements that show that science and logic can be used as a a crusading tool! bravo! it is something i am not used to and i will use it whenever challenged during my public sermons on the bus.

praise you all! finding these very helpfull blogs really is an divinely accelerator for my quest! thank you!

The power of the LORD came upon Elijah and, tucking his cloak into his belt, he ran ahead of Ahab all the way to Jezreel.