View Single Post
(#845)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cutter Sissy Cry Baby Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen

LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.LadyMarshmallow is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: DO GOTHS DESERVE TO GET RAPED ??? - 10-16-2016, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahkriin View Post
This forum is for good decent Christian folk to worship God. We don't want to hear about your sexual fantasies!
Except I wasn't the one telling you about my sexual fantasies. I replied to a comment stating that dressing in Victorian clothing means you wanted to get thrown over a desk and I stated that if I wanted to attract a guy, I'd wear something more revealing. I said thank you for the idea because someone else came up with this scenario. It came out of their head not mine.