View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member

Uppity Woman/Enabler Uppity Woman/Enabler Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny

Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 2012 is it the end ? - 11-15-2009, 10:59 PM

Hollywood sure likes to make money on the fears of people.Bit is it more than just the Mayans,the nostrel dammus feller says the same thing about 2012.My self if Jesus is coming I am ready and waiting to go with him ! But them Homers sure should not feed from the fears of ungodly non christian people. I think maybe they need to stick with movies like The Passion of Christ,or the age old classic Moses.