View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash, repulisive teenaged demon

CAUTION - Underage Poster Rides the Short Bus

jackanapes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jackanapes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jackanapes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jackanapes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jackanapes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jackanapes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jackanapes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Proper Introduction - 05-05-2014, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
As I stated earlier to a hostile unsaved person, I really admire you True Christian ladies for your efforts. All these children and immature teens who have not bothered to read any instructions nor ponder on their initial messages are posting here as if they had some hidden knowledge of God, although it is not at all hidden but revealed in KJV and explained in detail in the many threads on this Forum. And these threads are available to everyone to read before registering and messing up all logic.

Still, one of you always comments on these Introduction threads. And quite often the response is one of aggression (not necessarily on this thread, of course). Still you answer patiently.

I've received only kindness here. Bless you and Praise .

I didn't realize I was breaking the rules, but I try to support my answers with biblical verses and speak in a kind manner. I am unsaved trash and a female child, I know my place. So I will complete my duties, hopefully without issue.

Ephesians 6:1-3
1 Samuel 15:23
Colossians 3:20
Exodus 21:15
Exodus 21:17
Deuteronomy 21:18–21
Proverbs 30:17
1 Timothy 5:4
Mark 7:11–12
These verses explain my role as a child in society. I over these roles as well as the roles of women.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9