View Single Post
(#122)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

123ABCmatt is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.123ABCmatt is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: And it is a WAR! - 12-23-2013, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Do you know what God means when He says "neighbor"? Do you think He intended for us to be sweet and nice to islamofascists who want nothing less than the destruction of America? Do you think He meant we should invite sodomites over for pink tea parties to celebrate their depravity and offer them our children to molest? Or maybe you think God intended us to "love" hook-nosed joos, you know, the ones who KILLED CHRIST OUR LORD?!

I think otherwise. I am quite certain that Jesus was admonishing us to love our fellow True Christians™, not unsaved scum such as yourself.

By the way; in the future, if you want to actually quote the Holy Bible rather than paraphrase from it like a half-wit, you might find that you get taken a bit more seriously. Also, don't bother quoting verses out of context. In order to understand the Word of God, you have to study it from cover to cover.

John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
when you say that the "joos killed our lord" you got to remember that Jesus when a Jew too.....actually Christianity is the only religion I can think of where you worship someone who was a different religion....