View Single Post
(#16)
Old
An old soul
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Pro-Life Donald Trump 2016! Mission to Messico Touched by Jesus Christian Love Protected by JESUS Teabag Patriot Alternative Facts TC Bravery True Christian Caucasian True Scientist™ Doctor Get Behind Me Doctor - NO TEAM FORTRESS! True Christian™ Real American™ True Republican BFF of Jesus Ex-eurotrash True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD The Lord’s Witness Wound Persecuted Prayer Warrior Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Ex-liberal

Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Anthony J. Toole will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Boys will be boys - a reflection on locker room talks and the Bible - 06-01-2019, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
Well even I can see the point of that. Few women look their best with shaven heads (except those with that awful woolly frizz) and I can't imagine her new owner wanting to go anywhere near her until it had grown out a bit. Once again, God is very much on the side of the victor here.
Yes Sister, God does have a habit of picking the winners. You'd only have to read the Bible to see that! It certainly makes you wonder what motivates the naysayers and negative nellies who would deny His existence in the face of overwhelming evidence.

As regards shaving, I didn't manage to check my Bible yet but surely it would include body hair? I can't imagine Eve presenting herself in God's Paradise unshaved, top to bottom front to back like a true American woman.