View Single Post
(#47)
Old
Unsaved trash, Islamofascist demon

Hellbound Heathen Best stoning bucket

Imam Rashik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Imam Rashik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Imam Rashik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Imam Rashik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Imam Rashik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Imam Rashik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Imam Rashik is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 10-31-2010, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by showmetheway View Post
when was this written ?

I knew you would say that one.

Quote:

If it wasn't, don't you think the Bible would have said something about it? It WAS a pretty common practice back then, and I'd think the Bible would say it was wrong if God really didn't approve of it.
Funny that you should say back then ? The Bibile didnt say it was wrong, so you lot that that for it being ok ?

that means quite simply that you use it for what ever means you can construe it to stand for.

Quote:
You can't sell things that aren't your PROPERTY.
No you cant but why would god give you a gift of life then to make money from it ?

Did Jesus go around making money ?

No he didnt.
Are you upset you cannot pay the price.

SURA 1
2. All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.
3. The Beneficent, the Merciful.

pigs be upon him means piss be upon him