View Single Post
(#46)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

snottyduck is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Pokemon: (aka Poke-a-man) still a threat to families - 06-26-2008, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
The same way as I know everything else: through praying, reading the Bible, and listening to what the Pastors tell me.

Catch-22, my liberal friend. If we don't give photos, you say we have no proof; if we give photos, you won't accept them. Shame on you.

What about 9/11? What about Hurricane Katrina? By passively tolerating faggotry, you help encourage Bin Laden to kill again.

Well, nobody here knows me in person so I don't think you really know me.

And I will accept photographs if they are real (you can examine them for fake you know) but since there are no real ones you cannot provide them

What does Bin Laden has to do with all this?? 9/11 was something that that was bound to happen sooner or later. That's what happens if you just start to invade other countries with no apparent reason except trying to gain control. It doesn't work, the Romans tried it too and failed at the end. The wars America started after 9/11 only generated a waste of billions of dollars on weapons and a failing economy. Bin Laden has actually won since everybody is so afraid of another hit and the failing economy is just a bonus for him. That was his plan all along.