View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

NotRealist is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Womens rights? Help with my lady - 05-03-2008, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Lee View Post
Indeed we are, although the warmth and genuine love you feel is simply our Lord Jesus Christ shinning through us. So, on to your problem. From time to time we receive letters such as yours, and it always breaks our heart to have to tell you the truth, but our Lord wouldn't have it any other way. Let me slip into the vernacular speech of today's youth, for a moment, so that my meaning will be clear to you: You're pussy-whipped. Nothing but an abject slave to your johnson and to Satan, who has obviously deceived you into thinking that your hellish life-style is A-OK. It's not. You must turn the strumpet out; fall upon the ground with all your body's weight, that even your very patella would cry out in agony to God and beg for His mercy; and only thence can you begin a regimen of regular tithing to Landover Baptist Church. I've asked the Church Secretary to contact you by PM to obtain your account numbers.
wow. just wow. sexism in this forum. that's new!. to the original poster of this thread, join my cause if you believe that there is something wrong with these responses.