View Single Post
(#66)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Full of it Bleeding heart liebral Negroe Poster Hellbound Heathen Cathlick

self_abusing_sinner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 06:12 PM

Sister Mary Maria,

Your features are rather startling, have they always been that way, or has your husband beaten you out a new face? Anyway I don't go around raping women over fifty, it is just not right, it is not appealing. I guess getting married to a godly man has aged you prematurely or something, surely that is the Lord's will. I'll trust in his judgments, and their reflection in your looks.

God bless.

sas

ps. It's not nice to say that someone makes themselves look like an idiot. So I gave a little back. Being a godly lady, one of the most godly ever, I am sure you can appreciate the justice in such a reply. If not, maybe you are a hypocrite, and only generous because if you weren't, men wouldn't even notice you. You reek of feminism, your features are manly. I wouldn't have sex with you if I was drunk out of my sense, and I never, ever drink.

ps. Thanks for saying I look like an idiot again. You really are the best, and certainly one of the most Christian women I've ever met, the Catholic forum I frequented a while back, they certainly had 'far' worse manners than you. Maybe you have really taken a step back in what you've done by becoming baptist? Judging by your behaviour, and how it is aging you, I'd say it has. Hey, only God knows so who am I to judge, right?

ps. You only get what you give.