View Single Post
(#59)
Old
Honorary White Woman.
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ True Christian Lady

Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Basic Biblical Roles of Women - 06-18-2007, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Lambskin View Post
Um sister, 'beer'? Do you actually believe that's okay? Can you give me some scripture on that, beause I was taught that drinking was a sin!

Or does LBC condone enabling, much as Jesus did for that wine-swilling career partier, Mary?
First of all, it state quite clearly in the scripture that the LORD had drank, and that them nasty joos had spread all sortsa rumors about Him because o' it. Since the LORD had drank, it do not be a sin unless you gets drunk.

The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children. - Matthew 11:19

And second of all, you doesn't needta be sayin' such nasty thangs about the Lord, because He had not enabled that woman. He had only gave her that wine as a last resort after she had been constantly naggin' on Him. Even the LORD haves little patience when it come to a naggin' jooess.

And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come. - John 2:3-4

"He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin