View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash

Chubsy-Wubsy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Chubsy-Wubsy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Inside the minds of perverts, sex-maniacs, deviants, and the #metoo sluts who seduce them! - 07-05-2019, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim C. Lombardo View Post
With a name like Chubbs, I'm really not surprised. We are not into that sort of stuff at Landover, we are only into Jesus, good sir.

I understand a chub (disgusting fat-body boys) is like a younger bear (burly, engorged pervos with moustaches), according to the homer lexicon so kindly informed by Brother Larry. In which case, you must be underaged. Reporting you to the DOF, effective immediately.
The proper name is Chester but I've always been called Chubbs my whole life. It has something to do with my plump, rosy cheeks. That is why I have to wear a mustache. Still many people are looking for any excuse to touch my body but I only allow this privilege to lovely young ladies. The percentage of fags in New York is unbelievably high. I've been sexually harassed more often than the ladies. The Italian Guidos are the worst followed by the Mexicans and the Cubans or whatever. One of my biggest fears is going to prison as the negro felons would be having a real blast passing me around like poundcake. That's a fate worse than hell.

I am anti-homo because I don't like to be touched by men - PERIOD. I even stopped using the MTA North Railroad thanks to all the middle age male perverts looking for any excuse to slip their slimy fingers into my fine derriere.

If I didn't have a masturbation problem (have been praying to Jesus to cure it), I'd be regularly having sexual intercourse with more of these lovely ladies. I've been called a human teddy bear and I find that very flattering.

Despite my homosexual vibes, I am not homo, I hate homos. I'm only into women, unfortunately many pervert men don't get the message.