Old
Blind leading the blind (On Moderation) Blind leading the blind is offline
Unsaved Trash
Filthy demon-possessed minion of Satan
using different names.
Aka: AncientFireRisen, etc, put on moderation
at first sign of demons manifesting themselves
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Blind leading the blind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Blind leading the blind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Blind leading the blind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Blind leading the blind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Blind leading the blind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Blind leading the blind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Blind leading the blind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Blind leading the blind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Nerima Daikon Brothers , truely evil animae - 10-15-2007, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post

Ah, so you're an injun who wants to be a jap? I suppose it's only a step sideways, not down like it would be for a normal person. Did you not claim it was your dad who killed all those commie Vietnamese civilians? I didn't know they let drunken injuns in Jesus' Army.

My father is not Yaqui or any kind of Native American. My mother is. Nor do I wish I were Japanese. I am very proud of my heritage, thank you, very much.