View Single Post
(#62)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Special Snowflake Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Homer Cherry-picker Rides the Short Bus Bleeding heart liebral

Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Second 2016 Debate Liveblog - 10-12-2016, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
You also have no excuse, in the age of Google ignorance is a choice.

You don't need to recall, you need to google.

...Except when you vote, because then suddenly "my vote doesn't matter" and "it's in God's hands", right?
I'll admit I didn't know that. Another reason why I'm Presbyterian and not Lutheran.

Quote:
I dunno, let's go see what the h*ll I was talking about:

Ok, that's what the h*ll I was talking about.
All I see is alarmism. No solid proof. No definite facts.

Quote:
Prove that's not just a cheap cop-out by giving me your credit card number. Don't worry, it's in God's hands, oh ye of little faith.

...Because the last time I heard the "God's Hands" excuse it was by a drunk driver. And before that if was someone who let his kid hand out with drug dealers. Do you agree with them that their irresponsibility is OK because it's in God's hands? If not, why are you suddenly saying that we get to be completely and utterly irresponsible when it comes to nuclear war?
So you're saying you don't trust God?