View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Curry slurping demon

Hellbound Heathen Cherry-picker Bleeding heart liebral Rigged election Uppity Woman/Enabler

Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Yes, Please pray for the US Elections - 11-07-2020, 02:58 AM

Yes, it is Harsha Shah here again and I am hoping that you were not offended that I was not replying sooner to these posts. Yes, I am seeing that my prayers were working and the prayers of billions of people of many nations to have Mrs. Harris in the White House, yes. I am seeing that many of you are perhaps being offended by this development and it is sad that you are anxious. Yes, it is. Yes, America was voting but we across the globe were praying and your Jesus was listening to us, yes. I am aware that I might be offending you which is bringing bad karma to me but these are words that need to be uttered. Yes.

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!