View Single Post
(#277)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

ChristianGirl24/7 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians - 03-22-2020, 04:12 AM

This band is truly satanic!! My ex friend who was unsaved loved them. She constantly talked about them and worshipped them!! I will share the horrid knowledge I have gathered from her ramblings, if only to let you know if your children are infected by them. The leader goes by many names, Andy Biersack, Andy Black and Andy Sixx (the devil's number). From what I gathered his second in command, Ashley, Purdy is also his lover. Do not let the female name trick you, as Ashley is a male!! That's right, not only are they satanic but they are faggots. Next is Christian Coma also known as CC. That man is undeserving of a good name like Christian, clearly the devil is trying to take over and spoil the name. The next is Jake Pitts, clearly referencing the pits of hell. Lastly Jinxx Ferguson, he doesn't even have a normal name!!!! They also have alias to try and trick us of good faith.The Prophet - This one is Andy's name. Clearly trying to place himself in a rank of power and authority. Almost acting as if he gets vision from Satan.
The Deviant - This one is Ashley's. Clearly motivating Innocents to rebel against Christ.
The Mourner- This one is Jake's. Showing children to mourn and be sad that us of Christ are "close minded" and "brainwashed"
The Mystic- the name given to Jinxx. Apparently, the man is deeply in the occult! From what my friend has said, he even has an Ouija board guitar.
The Destroyer- CC's name. Telling children to destroy the holy Trinity and trying to tear families apart
These evil people and their horrid followers, The Legion Of Black, are parasites to this society.