View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.robertclark1977 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: I've been banned from Israel - 08-28-2022, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
Without ever even setting foot there.

Attachment 31396

You see, I'd been planning a family pilgrimage to the Holy Land, but I've had to scrap the entire thing, and I'm pretty mad. I was finally going to see Bethlehem, Golgotha, and everything in between with my own eyes, but now I've been denied that opportunity. It's an outrage!

Brothers, what can I do? The airline would not refund my tickets. I should also state that I appealed my refusal of entry and my appeal was heard and subsequently rejected again. I'm at a loss here. Your prayers would be most appreciated in this trying time.
Personally, I'd be mad too. Praying that you get some answers soon. Sounds like someone has huge chip on their shoulder and for no good reason!

Blessings,
Robert W. Clark

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.