View Single Post
(#35)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: THE FEMALE ORGASM - A GATEWAY SIN ? - 05-05-2008, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggoty Old Crone View Post
Not if it's done right.
I have heard tales that some secular women think unpure thoughts, and get 'wet' before sex. I also heard that this makes their vaginal stinks like rotten fish. To me this is disgusting!

It sounds as though UnGoldy women either urinate themselves, or have some sort of perverted discharge, to make the sex-act less painful, so they can continue their perversity for longer. No Godly woman should be 'wet' during sex. Your wife should be completely dry during sex, and sex SHOULD hurt. It will prepare them for the pain they are to expect in child-birth. If my wife had ever been 'wet' down there when we made our children, she would have been beaten, and would have deserved it.