View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jerakk has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: I hit my wife for the first time - 02-21-2011, 06:40 PM

You're lucky you have a wife to keep in line. I don't even have one myself. While I would like a God fearing True Christian wife, I don't have the time to train one right from the start. I spend so much of my time preparing for the upcoming US/Mexican war to protect our great country.

Now if anyone knows of a woman who's already been "house broken" so to speak let me know and I'll snatch her up quick as God struck Moses blind for not listening to him (and he got off easy).

Only 2 in all of history have died for freedom all over the world... Jesus Christ and the American soldier.