View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.lord warrior is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rap - 09-10-2007, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
What horrible things to say. Have you ever been the victim of a rapist? (And yes it can happen to men too). You haven't? Then shut up.

Passages like this just go to show how horrific the bible really is. How anyone can think that kind of thing is ok is just mind boggling.

Not to mention how sexist the bible is. Male chauvinists seem all too happy to hold onto the parts of the bible that make them feel more like a big macho man. I bet that if the bible leant more towards giving women domination, and said that every, oh, say third man born had to become a eunuch, you wouldn't be so quick to follow it then. You follow it because it suits you, no more.
And how do you define rape. The guy who was drunk and lies with you , but never calls you after. A true rape is one where sex was unwanted. For some heathen like you who worship sex, then I can imagen that you could b e truly raped, unless you are lesbo like so many of your kind. You must marry your sex partner, to avoid the sin of fornication and the wraith of living in sin and the birth of a bastard child. Of course many of your kind are baby killers, so that would matter now would it.
But let us now come to the real truth. Most women bring this sort of thing on. With there almost nude dress, the drinking and dancing. You are bringing this out on yourselves. Thats what the feminazi's cannot let be known. that women whip the young men into a frenzy with there harlot ways, and then complain when the men cannot control themselves from you wicked women ways. If you follow the biblical example, you would not be out at all times of the night and getting yourselves in trouble. You would stay at home nights, praying and reading the good book until you meet your godly husband in church. Then this would not happen.

Now before all the feminazi's start calling for my banning, I do admit that there are SOME real rapes. I understand that some of these nigra's can't control themselves around white women and that bad things do happen. But a lot of this rape crap would not happen if the young women of this country would just start behaving in a good christian manner.