View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Sissy Cry Baby Hellbound Heathen Caution - Poster is on Drugs

Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Clay For Brains is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Rocket League: Tinder for pedophile gay sex maniacs! - 11-14-2016, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
GOOD GOD MAN! Would you also suggest Brother Cranky try ANAL SEX
several level of $!@% no. im suggestion that he try the game out (IE play it) or have me record some footage of myself playing and then evaluate THAT. either way is fine but no. im not suggesting him to try Anal Sex.... that would be disgusting on so many levels i dont even know where to begin, and I'm sure we can both agree on that statement.

I suggested this because he literally judged the game by its cover art. and me actually knowing what the game is and what its REALLY ABOUT, makes me extremely anxious to help him better his post. where is the fault in that?